Searching for “an exterminator near me” is a common Google search. Why because people want to be sure they find a exterminator with a good reputation! Here in the beautiful southwest region of Maine, we are home to the state’s two largest cities- Portland and Lewiston. Our area offers an exciting mix of bustling city life, blissful sandy beaches, scenic mountain views, and an abundance of recreational and cultural activities.
Despite this idyllic setting, pest infestations are a common and annoying problem. When you have bugs, you will need a reliable, fast-acting, and thorough local exterminator. If you need a professional exterminator in the Portland or Lewiston areas, you can rely on Maine Bed Bug and Pest Control to get the job done. If your search for an “exterminator near me” leads you to us, you are in luck. We exterminate the variety of bugs and rodents that you want out of your home or business pronto!
Common Pest Problems
Maine Bed Beg and Pest Control can rid your home of all kinds of pests, but these are some of the most commonly requested exterminator services in southwest Maine.
● Wood boring insects: This includes termites and carpenter ants that dig into the wooden structures of your home and can cause serious damage.
● Cockroaches: These disgusting pests cause health hazards and are notoriously difficult to get rid of without professional help.
● Parasites: Parasitic pests like fleas and bedbugs feed on the blood of humans and animals. Bites from parasites can cause great discomfort and pose health hazards, so it is important to quickly and thoroughly exterminate them.
● Wasps, Hornets, and Bees: These insects provide significant benefits to our environment, but anyone who’s been stung knows that it is painful and potentially dangerous for those with related allergies. Call the pros to remove these insects with safe, eco-friendly methods.
● Flies: There are many types of flies that can be buzzing around your home (house flies, drain flies, fruit flies, gnats, blow flies, and bottle flies), but they carry bacteria and are a nuisance.
In addition to these extermination services, we also provide real estate termite inspection, small business pest control, and wildlife removal and prevention.
Most store-bought sprays are a temporary solution and do not really get to the heart of the problem. The safest and most effective way to rid your home of these pests is to bring in a professional exterminator, one who knows how to handle the chemicals often needed to get rid of the assortment of pests folks deal with here in Maine.
Why Choose Maine Bed Bug and Pest Control?
We know how uncomfortable and disruptive pest infestations can be to your family. When searching for an “exterminator near me,” if your search brings you to the southwest region of Maine and Maine Bed Bug and Pest Control, you are all set. As a family-owned and oriented business, we treat your home with care and respect. We are dedicated to exterminating pests safely and effectively without damaging the integrity of your home.
At Maine Bed Bug and Pest Control, we specialize in safe, eco-friendly extermination. We use heat treatment for removing pests and their eggs. This process does not use any fumes and leaves no residue behind. We also use organic eco-friendly pest treatment chemicals when necessary to rid your home and housing structure of pests.
Our process requires one day for treatment, compared to lengthy, repetitious competitive solutions, and does not require you to throw out bedding, clothes, or linens. Our services are completed quickly and meticulously so you experience minimal disruptions.
If you are experiencing pest problems, call Maine Bed Bug and Pest Control (207-650-8654) to quickly restore the safety and comfort of your home.